Thursday, February 18, 2010

GEEZ! So my internet situation has been an annoying one these past few months. I've got about a month left out here this time. nothing really of NOTE per se, though I've got a new video to post - I'll be done here at the end of New Jersey which is in march.
Originally I was supposed to stay through New York as that's a big market - it's the big opening etc. but miscommunication perhaps or who knows ... anyway I'm out on a month and as far as I know, there's no replacement on the way - so if anyone reads this and is or knows a keyboard player who wants to run away with the circus - just say the WORD!

Right now I'm on South Carolina, in some strange coffee shop by the train yard, which seem soddly misplaced, but has free Wi-Fi! - was in North Carolina last week and saw probably the most snow I've ever seen in my life! Guess there's a lot of snow hitting the east coast this year and we're right in the middle of it.
Some of these arenas have stunk cause it's freezing and the place'll be small and all that cold air just comes rushing right backstage and yeah, it sucks. probably sucks more for the dancers who don't wear much as it is - and some dudes that are just plain shirtless for their contortion or strongman act - whatever it is. so ... yup. cold. it's just cold.

next week is Philly which'll be fun - it's kinda cool seeing these cities for the 2nd time around. Philly is where i got kicked out of a bar for the first time ever and ... that's about all i remember. i was hoping to have my buddy, Eli's , bachelor party there, but the schedule is packed - so i'm in the midst of trying to orchestrate that ... possible NJ .. yup, hes getting married in April - back in TEXAS
I'l be back there by then, and it should be fun.

so , it's Philly, then 2 cities in NJ then back home! Later Circus!!

this is a video of how they make our ear molds for in ear monitors and a tour of the BRAND NEW PIE CAR - it's pretty fancies, and cost over 1 million i 've heard. there ya go


here's that video

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny:-) I just not undersatnd why the name of this blog is Chronicles of Carnia. As far as i know, Carnia it is a region in the north-east of Italy near Austria and Slovenia:-)