Wednesday, April 30, 2008


it's somewhere around 2 in the morning, i think.... i am in philadelphia. (i JUST checked my dvd copy of the Movie philadelphia starring tom hanks and denzel washington to check my spelling of the city's name) i just got to my room from load out. since i've been here i've tried to make it a point NOT to call my room "home" when referring to it. i didn't just get HOME, i got back to my ROOM. but, earlier i told a friend i'd call ... "after i got home." i find recently more and more THAT'S what i say.
we are connected back up (the train had been spotted/parked in two "cuts" for this yard) are are awaiting rolling on. this is one of the most exciting times of our week - a train run.

anyway, i'm sitting here ..... right now....
on a train

i live on a train. this is where i live. a train is what i live on.




my room, my things, my self and my soap .... are on .... a ...... train.

living is a thing that i do ...
and i'm doing that thing on .... a train. on a circus train.

this is real. i am in the circus and i live on a train . there's a clown 2 doors down! that is a true thing

that tom hanks movie , that we discussed earlier, .....

is on this train here .... with me ..... where i'm ... doing my living



me.

i live ...

LIVE




on a train

4 comments:

Effie said...

So I'm confused. Do you live on a train?

Jaime Ramirez said...

i .... LIVE .... on a train , yes... ON IT.

Bill Payne said...

Very interesting stuff, it appears that life in the train has not changed that much'

Bill
www.billpayne.wordpress.com

Bill Payne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.